WE MAXIMIZE PROJECT EFFICIENCY THROUGH STRONG PARTNERSHIPS
Our goal is to define and execute the scope of work in the most timely, cost effective, and ethical manner. By adhering to a rigorous set of standards and protocols we ensure consistency across a wide range of projects and clients.
Our operating philosophy is to provide service with fairness and integrity. Over ninety percent of our business is repeat customers.
We have had the good fortune of being able to obtain and complete successfully over 500 complex jobs with many moving parts. Below is what we feel are the most crucial items to successful project management:
- Owner, Management, Users and PGCC have full engagement in the proposed project.
- Clear project documents, including plans, specs and project protocols
- Communication: constant and thoughtful communication between all parties
- Transparency: A project structure which aligns with Owner, A/E team and Contractor interests.
- Great attitude: We love what we do and will work hard to make the project a positive experience for all parties.
- Make a Great Attitude contagious.
Some of our Services
Owner Status Reports
AIA contracts, payments and certificates
Many of our projects involve Solar Power installations that support the financial and energy needs of our clients. Through our trusted energy partners and robust network of skilled engineers we can easily deliver a wide range of Solar Power options. Designed by SunPower in California, Maxeon® solar cell technology makes more energy from every drop of sunshine.
Solar panels installed by PGCC have generated over 4,000 kW.
Precision GCC actively embraces a Reduce / Reuse / Recycle waste management program on all our job sites.
We strive for:
- 75% land-fill diversion of all previously purchased materials through either adaptive reuse or recycling.
- Zero-waste for new materials purchased.
- Actively involve subcontractors & suppliers in our process.
- Tracking & communicating the economics.
Precision is dedicated to the protection of the public health, the environment, and the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and our neighbors. All our employees are certified with Cal-Osha 10 Certificates and must attend weekly safety meetings to anticipate on-site risks.
Precision GCC is a proud participant and member of the VPPPA program.
Check out our easy to use bonding calculator. Enter in the amount for construction costs in the first box. The estimated bond cost will appear in the second box.