sẽr'vice, n. - an act of assistance or benefit.
Our service focuses on maximizing project
efficiency through a strong partnership of the Owner and
the General Contractor in defining and executing the scope of the work in the most timely
and cost effective manner.
Service offered include
- Perform initial inspections/due diligence.
- Produce a priority list to solve the problem quickly, especially if it
involves safety issues or property protection
- Provide monthly owner status reports and scheduling.
- Estimate the cost to solve the problem quickly, allowing the staff and
owner to determine the impact on the budget.
- Negotiate with the local building inspection departments
to determine the best method to meet the code requirements.
- Identify qualified subcontractors, vendors, engineers,
- Develop precise scopes of work to allow fair and competitive
- Conduct bidding process, awarding the work to the most qualified subcontractors.
- Execute AIA (American Institute of Architects) document contracts,
process payments, obtain insurance certificates, and lien waivers.
- Perform/process inspections.
- Develop a punch list and conduct the final inspection.